Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flash drives

DanGull

Ok - some may remember the issues I had with ambient lighting and the other half. T can't take coloured or flashing lights without having a seizure or at best a serious migraine and being unable to talk for hours.

I'm looking to get some flash drives for the car to have music on now that I've worked out how to convert everything to MP3. But, I now that most pen drives have flashing lights on them to show when the drive is being accessed - having that stuck between the passenger seats is a big no no.

Does anyone own/know of a pen drive that has no lights on it at all?

Hmm... Not sure. But could you maybe paint the bulb ( nail polish springs to mind, probably cos I've just painted mine black :lol: ) or stick something over it to hide the flash?

Flic - you're a genius, I'm officially stupid. Why didn't I think of that?? Black tape would do.

:lol: It's not often I have a brainwave! Glad I helped :)

Was trying to find a nice green one for my new car and could not find one - I wonder if I could get a black one and paint it with nail varnish - or I guess a tin of touch up paint and spray paint it to match

You should be able to get green insulation tape from one of the hardware stores...... B&Q, Boyes, Focus DIY etc.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club