Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My first "oh naff the car is broken" moment

Michael P

I was paid yesterday so i treated myself to some more car cleaning stuff from Halfords (auto glym aqua wax is the canine's !Removed!)

Me and my friends left the car park and came to a roundabout on a hill, put the handbrake on and

snap.

The handbrake is bolt upright and sliding backwards and i shat myself a little bit.

One call to Kwik Fit and it's going in tomorrow at 10.00am to be fixed

I hate handbrakes

I was paid yesterday so i treated myself to some more car cleaning stuff from halfords (auto glym aqua wax is the canine's !Removed!)

Me and my friends left the car park and came to a roundabout on a hill, put the handbrake on and

snap.

The handbrake is bolt upright and sliding backwards and i shat myself a little bit.

One call to Kwik Fit and it's going in tomorrow at 10.00am to be fixed

I hate handbrakes

Be carefull with kwik fit they do !Removed! jobs on your car me dad had brake pads put on his mondeo had to go back a number of times with them. plus they rip you off.

we shall see. we just want it done!

to add: the one i'm taking it to has fixed the brakes on the car after they pretty much collapsed on one rainy monday morning and they haven't gone wrong yet!

Be carefull with kwik fit they do !Removed! jobs on your car me dad had brake pads put on his mondeo had to go back a number of times with them. plus they rip you off.

Harsh - Kwik Fit are a franchise so each branch will in effect be different. The one in Tamworth have been fantastic over the years with me - often working for free in fact.

just come back from kwik fit, handbrake cable snapped from the back wheel so that will be replaced tomorrow for around £70 me thinks.

also got a tyre replaced as it was bald on the inside!

just come back from kwik fit, handbrake cable snapped from the back wheel so that will be replaced tomorrow for around £70 me thinks.

also got a tyre replaced as it was bald on the inside!

i presume it was a front tyre? if it was bald on the inside, did you get the tracking/geometry checked? if not its likely to just keep on wearing on the inside edge.

i presume it was a front tyre? if it was bald on the inside, did you get the tracking/geometry checked? if not its likely to just keep on wearing on the inside edge.

it was the front driver's side tyre, my dad said something about having the tracking done, but i'm fed up of being in Halfords so ill do it another time!!

im going in later on to get the handbrake done and then tomorrow im getting another tyre replaced!

I guess this is a sign that you should not spend money on a personal plate and keep it for emergencies etc.!

I guess this is a sign that you should not spend money on a personal plate and keep it for emergencies etc.!

no no no, this is my mums car, its her money! :lol:

no no no, this is my mums car, its her money! :lol:

How come you are not funding your own wheels then?

How come you are not funding your own wheels then?

basically i am saving up for the insurance on my fiesta, and in the meantime i'm insured on my mums kia picanto

the fiesta just sits on the drive and gets taken out every so often, like next sunday!

bloooooody hell.

took it to !Removed! fix and left it there for an hour just to be told that they couldn't get the part!

this means i have to pay alot more to take it to a kia garage which is 40 mins away which has made me rather cross

boo hiss "kwik" fit, BOO !Removed! HISS.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club