Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr Worthing...

DanGull

Paul -

I've just been into the dealer as I was passing to see if he had any more info for me.

Have you got your build date yet? Mine is August 17th, with a delivery date of September the 1st - but that's a Saturday so my dealer says it'll be the following week.

Here's hoping they stick to it and yours is something similar!

Paul -

I've just been into the dealer as I was passing to see if he had any more info for me.

Have you got your build date yet? Mine is August 17th, with a delivery date of September the 1st - but that's a Saturday so my dealer says it'll be the following week.

Here's hoping they stick to it and yours is something similar!

Thanks for the info . . .

To be honest I was trying to not be one of those OTT buyers so while I ordered it on the 1st June I have only called once on the 1st July and was going to call again on the 1st August and then maybe start calling on a weekly basis.

Just one thing - 1st September is a Tuesday and regardless of what day of the week it is, with it being the first day of a new registration, I am sure that they would be able to get the car on the road for you for the first day of the 59 plates.

Talking of the new registrations, have you been given an option as to what registration you can have on your car?

Yes, you're right - my delivery date is the last Saturday of August, for some reason I looked at my diary and thought that that was the 1st of September!

I've had my personal plate put straight on the car.

p.s. - I've only been in/called twice since I ordered, I'm with you on that one.

hmmm I ordered mine on the 30/05 and not heard from my dealer, I think I need to make a call tomorrow then :huh:

maybe we should all check in with our respective dealers then and find out what the latest is . . . .

Mr Worthing...im in storrington, a stones throw away :-)

...and I'm near Portsmouth but spend a lotta time in the Chichester/Tangmere/Arundel areas as well as a fair few trips to Worthing each year!

well once we all get our cars maybe we should meet up - well not you Nightowl or our cars are going to look far too common! LOL

Had mine for 9 months now :o

Doesnt time fly

Oh an old car now then . . . :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club