Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I met a fellow forum member today

MichellefromEssex

There was I having a sneaky Burger King when a gentleman standing next to me asked me about my wheels, for a moment I didnt know what on earth he was talking about had a right Essex Girl moment when I wondered how he knew about my car and more so how did he know me lol, then he mentioned he was from the forum lol it was Gadgetman, nice to put a face to a nickname lol, anyway saw his lovely car - which looks very nice in Hot Magenta with tint windows and side skirts.

You've got to be careful meeting people from the internet, michelle! It's Stranger Danger multiplied by a thousand!

Well if you ever go on the rally's then you have to meet people off of here - and to be honest, I think people are more paranoid about people on line than they have to be. We are, afterall, just a group of people who don't live close enough to meet up and rave about our respective cars

You've got to be careful meeting people from the internet, michelle! It's Stranger Danger multiplied by a thousand!

Hang on I didnt arrange to meet up, I was in Burger King minding my own business and he had seen me pull up lol, he was with his wife, it was in a packed Burger King restaurant in broad daylight - but thankyou for your concern :P

Hang on I didnt arrange to meet up, I was in Burger King minding my own business and he had seen me pull up lol, he was with his wife, it was in a packed Burger King restaurant in broad daylight - but thankyou for your concern :P

Ha ha ha!

one day we'll all meet up!

one day we'll all meet up!

Not until I have got mine I hope and Michelle's is working properly and then we can all feel what the extra 20bhp feels like

Not until I have got mine I hope and Michelle's is working properly and then we can all feel what the extra 20bhp feels like

i didn't know you could fit that many people in a fiesta...

I barely fit in one on my own :lol:

We could create a new world record "How many FOC members can you fit in a Mk 7 Fiesta"

Well bearing in mind how few ended up potentially going tot he last FOC meet I am sure we'll all fit in Michelle's car

We could create a new world record "How many FOC members can you fit in a Mk 7 Fiesta"

quoting his holiness, "how hard can it be?"

quoting his holiness, "how hard can it be?"

Who's 'His Holiness'?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club