Do Not Sell My Personal Information

milltek exhaust system

xxtrickzxx

;) just had a look on the pumaspeed website and they now sell the system you would get with the mountune upgrade apart from the sportcat,abit pricey though,say if the sportcat would be around £300 adding the manifold £299 and a catback sytem £324 your not going to get much change out of a grand :o ,makes the mountune package look like value for money now!!

hmmm wasnt there yesterday, it says its a part for the zetec s yet appears under the zetec options as well, wonder if it would fit my 1.25 zetec?

That is quite pricy, I have been quoted by powerflow for a custom cat back system for £300 including fitting, here you have to pay £324 beofre you get it fitted and thats befor p+p as well!!

All the write-ups I have seen about the Mounttune conversion has mentioned the fact that it is loud so I don't think I will be changing the exhaust - just need to find the re-map and gett hat added - going to be the cheaper way of pulling away from those Zetec S's at the lights too!

I never thought the Mountune kit was bad value for money, but seeing those prices will hopefully make people realise this, yes the kit does have a little niggle at the moment but im sure this will be sorted soon, atleast we know the car is going to do it and can react accordingly, at first it was a lirrlw dangerous but i can now sense it when it is going to happen lol

I never thought the Mountune kit was bad value for money, but seeing those prices will hopefully make people realise this, yes the kit does have a little niggle at the moment but im sure this will be sorted soon, atleast we know the car is going to do it and can react accordingly, at first it was a lirrlw dangerous but i can now sense it when it is going to happen lol

I am not sure that Michelle will agree with that . . .She's had hers done months now and is still suffering problems with it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club