Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

Going to see an Focus ST500 on Saturday​. What would be your opinions on swapping my MK3 in for it?

Goo for it [emoji1303] petrol is a killer tho but the fun of havin it equals that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's a beaut m8 hav you and small kids? My miss just had a child 6months ago so I need the car seat but it's a pain in the ***** lol but then again driving it puts a massive smile on my face lol [emoji23] still worth it lol

• Like 1

Also mk3 st estate is also really nice and more family friendly

• Like 1

Also mk3 st estate is also really nice and more family friendly

Nah no kids yet. Married a year on Sunday passed there. Don't plan on having any for another year at least lol The estate would be awesome but it's quite a bit of money like and a lot of time saving.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Nah no kids yet. Married a year on Sunday passed there. Don't plan on having any for another year at least lol The estate would be awesome but it's quite a bit of money like and a lot of time saving.

[emoji23][emoji23] go get that st500 b4 sum1 else does [emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 1

c86b1b59a38d9080810bd8a473f1ab5a.jpg

Little bit of persuading [emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 1

c86b1b59a38d9080810bd8a473f1ab5a.jpg

Little bit of persuading [emoji23][emoji23]

Well see what happens on Saturday. Hoping the dealer will give near enough 6k for mine at 54000mls ?

Shud get that mate np ... yers a lovely motor aswell m8

Shud get that mate np ... yers a lovely motor aswell m8

I know i love my car lik. Even though it's slow as buck.

Here's a teaser from recently:

00c75a19acf3e366f2065eceb6f3e186.jpg

Possible wrap....lol

• Like 1

Lovein the front end m8 [emoji1303]colour is that? Gun metal? Wat sorted price all in that cost ??

• Like 1

Lovein the front end m8 [emoji1303]colour is that? Gun metal? Wat sorted price all in that cost ??

3M Matte Metallic Dark Grey

I'll be leaving the roof, wing mirrors and part of the spoiler in panther black.

All a grand total of sweet FA for me as I'll be doing it myself lol

59dfe79ecc12284f7bd3e8f06481c115.jpg

aec82a3774bfea363a9d93f85df4b9d2.jpg

3d47285707e4a62f6c50f6c1dc9b785f.jpg

46a1cddd33e4a6bd28478956655c908c.jpg

I'll get the wheels done gloss black too after the wrap then look into coilovers for more lows.

All that or get the ST500 lol

• Like 1

Hahah can't make ur mind up 🤣🤣. Plans sound class m8 but the power of the st shud pull ya towards it lol

• Like 1

This is the car:

http://www.usedcarsni.com/2007-Ford-Focus-ST500-RARE-MODEL-WITH-FULL-SERVICE-HISTORY-183112045#&gid=1&pid=2

I can't decide wether to go for one of these for less money or save for a MK3 estate st.

Buy this car and save for an ST Estate. Teeheehee
  • Like 1

Hahah can't make ur mind up 🤣🤣. Plans sound class m8 but the power of the st shud pull ya towards it lol

I'd love to just go 'aye I'll take the st500' but something in the back of my head is saying don't do it. It's a 10yo car with 75k miles like. And im trading a 6yo with 54k in for it? Lol

Buy this car and save for an ST Estate. Teeheehee

See if i got the st500 there would be no saving lol it'll be induction kit, intercooler, remap, springs...Etc.... Lol

That's a very nice ST you found! Yeah, it's swapping a 6yo for a 10yo with all it's ups and downs, but I guess you'll see at the moment if it's actually worth it...? You know my opinion on this, it's still an older car (although one of the best ones), and you will have to deal with that eventually, but what about keeping both? :biggrin: I'm sure that would solve the dilemma :biggrin:

• Like 1

That's a very nice ST you found! Yeah, it's swapping a 6yo for a 10yo with all it's ups and downs, but I guess you'll see at the moment if it's actually worth it...? You know my opinion on this, it's still an older car (although one of the best ones), and you will have to deal with that eventually, but what about keeping both? biggrin.png I'm sure that would solve the dilemma biggrin.png

It would but naw i couldn't do that. It's one or the other lol I shouldn't even be looking at cars tbh moving into our first house soon so that's taken a good chunk of savings away. I just couldn't resist when i saw the listing. I spose as you say I'll know when i see it on Saturday.

• Like 2

Well how did things go?? [emoji52]

Well how did things go?? [emoji52]

I chickened out!

I didn't go to see the car lol i just sat thinking about it and come to the conclusion that if i went to drive it i would return home cursing the car that i have for being so slow lol

I also don't want to just 'settle' for any ST. So im going to save a bitta cash and wait for the ST3 Estate. That is a dream car of mine so id be better to wait.

Im perfectly contented with the car i have though. It gets heads turning everywhere actually. I had a good laugh today when two fiestas full of lads nearly collided trying to croon their necks for a better look lol

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, kpg said:

I didn't go to see the car lol i just sat thinking about it and come to the conclusion that if i went to drive it i would return home cursing the car that i have for being so slow lol

I also don't want to just 'settle' for any ST. So im going to save a bitta cash and wait for the ST3 Estate. That is a dream car of mine so id be better to wait.

Im perfectly contented with the car i have though. It gets heads turning everywhere actually. I had a good laugh today when two fiestas full of lads nearly collided trying to croon their necks for a better look lol

You made a good decision 👍

• Like 2

Yer just rite m8 ... st estates are prob yer best option... and think they are better on fuel my mk2 st is costing to much to run haha thinking of shipping it on [emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 1

You made a good decision [emoji106]

Thanks Lenny. Pretty sure i do too.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kpg said:

Thanks Lenny. Pretty sure i did too.

Ive just sold my 18" Facelift ST alloys on eBay and gone back to 16" snow flake saving myself €140 per year on tyres and increased fuel consumption, I've also removed the stripes as they only went well with the 18's

I'm now modifying the interior of the house with custom radiators and stuff, seemed strange at first but im enjoying it now and regret wasting as much on the focus as i had done for six years. 

Your focus looks great and it's gonna stand out on its own when you get that wrap completed mate it looks really good indeed. 

Sorry I didnt get back to you at Christmas there my daughter got a black 21" bike and wanted pink metal fenders, I can't get 21" metal fenders anywhere except from an eBay seller in Florida and they want 75GBP for them including shipping almost costing as much as the bike and I'd be looking at wrapping them then after as there also black, I can't bring myself to spend that for a bicycle accessory.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club