Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name The Hose

Recommended Posts

Hi folks, just a general and rather quick question. What is the official name of the hose which runs from the expansion tank to the radiator (and branches out a couple of times on the way) please? Many thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...