Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member West Sussex

ant thrumble

hello just got 2011 1.6 ecobboost 150ps titx will be remaped next month 200ps cant wait

Welcome to the site Anthony! 200ps will be great, i have the 180 at the minute with a K&N E-9289 open ended filter and it goes and sounds great. Dont go for the K&N 57S-4000 kit unless youre loaded as its the same filter as mine but with a nice new airbox lid with K&N logo for £70 more!

Are you doing the re-map yourself with Superchips Bluefin? Its a great product which you can switch back to standard when going in for a service etc. That would only take you to 177bhp though.

http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/search?make=9&fueltype=3&model=2&variant=2542

hi wes180 no i wont be doing it my self it going to be put on rolling road and have a custum remap to my car so should be spot on

hi wes180 no i wont be doing it my self it going to be put on rolling road and have a custum remap to my car so should be spot on

Just make sure if your car needs to go into Fords that they dont install any updates and wipe your new map. Thats the good thing with the Bluefin that you can uninstall it in minutes and then reload it once the car has been in the garage.:)

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club