Sign in to follow this  
Momcc

How To Change The Ford Fiesta Zetec Display Mileage

Hi I am new and have a problem the dash dial for the mileage, not sure what i touched but i now have 148 mile to fill up rather than 659 mile traveled and the total amount of mileage the car has done?

I have a 2008 Ford Fiesta Zetec, bought it second hand a few months ago, any ideas on how to get back total mileage

Mo

On mine there is a trip button on the left stalk on the end, when I press mine I get "miles to refill, mpg, average speed and miles traveled"

Connor1595 many thanks i will give that a go in the morning :)

Is it the mk7 ? If it is that'll work if it's the mk6 then it might be the same but not 100%

Hi Connor, got in the car this morning it must be a MK6 because it worked many thanks for that!

Have had the car 6 months and only just realised that you can adjust the steering wheel too! When i looked at the indicator stick i had not realised that it said re-set? now i know what it does i will use it more often.

Thanks again for your reply

It must be the same as mine then because mine is the mk7 but glad it worked for you