Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Zetec S/ St Mk6 1.6

hyperkrator

Hi all

Just a quick question, are these the same ?

I need a front driver suspension strut and theres more ST breaking, and was wondering if they are the same parts

Thanks

St & zetec s are different to the "standard" cars. The springs are different. I also believe there's a difference between petrol & diesel variants

Sorry to sound dumb lol

1.6 zetec s and 2.0 ST are the same.

And non of the lower liters will fit 1.6

Is that correct ?

I believe that's correct...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hi, the suspension on the standard ones are different ( I tried putting ST springs on the standard shocks and it bounced like mad) the zetec s petrol again is different but the diesel zetec s are the same ones as the ST.

Hope that makes sense? My girlfriend used to have a diesel zetec s and had no end of trouble with the suspension so when I was ordering parts for it compared them to my ST and found that the parts were the same.

Steve

• Like 1

Cheers for that mate,

Im finding hard to find someone who is breaking a zetec s, iv tried eBay and gumtree ect, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Why do you need a second hand part? Just get a new one. With suspension you're better off replacing parts in pairs as well

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• 5 years later...

Hi, new to the Ford community and just bought my first Ford,it’s a fiesta mk6 1.6 zetec s, I was wondering if parts from mk6 st would also fit my car, not to sure if they can be crossed. I was to buy a torque mount but can’t find any for my car, only st150 mounts 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club