Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Help Me ! Wiring That Should Go To Maf Sensor Are Going To Fuel Injectors, Why ?

Fastlife91

help me please !

I know very little about car repairs and so am replying on a friend of mine to do repairs, however as he works from home doing cars he usually takes a very long time to get to look at mine as he is so busy and meanwhile I am very frustrated when my car fails me, such as now.

Wiring to my MAF sensor is torn and open circuit A as picked up by diagnostics, friend cut off and discarded wires that were torn and fused them back together but says job not finished until he gets more wiring.

previously when my engine was cold, it would tick over okay but take about 5 minutes to accelerate as it wouldn't accelerate with cold engine. now it revs when cold but when I am on the motorway for example driving at 70 mph, it suddenly thuds very slightly, then begins to lose speed and revs very slowly. I assume it is because my friend cut the MAF wires but he says it won't have anything to do with that ?

the diagnostics is still reading circuit A range maf sensor ?

When he looked up the diagram for the wires, the colors that should be going to the mass air flow are instead going to the fuel injectors and the wires that are plugged into the maf are the wrong colors, can you understand why this may be ?

please, please, help

thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club