Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Belated Hello

Pr1vate Piles

Taken far to long but finally gotten around to writing a hello. I've been a lurker for a very long time before finally buying a Ford. My previous car history consists of a Peugeot 306, Nissan Micra, Peugeot 306 Esate, Peugeot 307 and finally a Ford Focus 2012 Titanium. I've had the Ford since July.

Must say this website is an absolute treasure trove of information and it helped me a hell of a lot during the first month I had the car.

Not really done any modifications to the car as such. So far all I've done is replace the standard boot bulbs for white LED ones. I want to add some led strip lights to the boot next.

Absolutely loving the car. Makes a change from having peugeot's where i would be working on it weekly. Completely fell in love with the design of the focus, especially the mk3's. Glad i got the titanium with all the added toys, although I wish i could have had satnav built in, but i can live without this.

For the time being I'm enjoying blowing loads of cash on cleaning and polishing products. Drive 100 mile round drip during my work commutes, so i try to keep it looking perfect.

Hopefully start posting on a more regular basis now and offer any help I can in return for all the great info I've taken so far.

20151123_152352_zpsabauptp1.jpg

Welcome , You can retrofit sat nav oem, have a search for topics on it.

Welcome , You can retrofit sat nav oem, have a search for topics on it.

Had it bookmarked for ages, have to sneak the purchases without the boss seeing the cash going out of the account :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club