Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lovely Dpf Issues With A 2012 280 Transit Van

DuncanMck

Have you checked out the fuel vaporiser for blockage and a blown fuse? 

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve myself have had this same problems with my 2014 transit custom, had a new dpf fitted ,new vapourizer ,new block 1 sensor ,and new fuel filter nothing has changed it goes off for a couple/few miles then comes back on had several forced regens as well nothing seems to working,, I’m at my wits end with it now and the mechanics who are doing this don’t seem to have a clue what’s the crack is, but I’ve spent about £1200 with them so don’t really want to take it anywhere else to start all over again.

This is becoming a joke now

Might sound like a silly question but has the vapouriser glow plug fuse been checked? Also other sensors faulty can stop dpf regen. When forced regens were carried out, did they reduce the soot loading? 

I don’t know if the glow plug fuse was checked to be honest,, it’s got to go back in this week so another day of loosing money,,, I might have a look myself if the fuse is blown I’ll have a look on YouTube to where it is as I’m clueless with vehicles,,,

The fuse is ok I checked it today, 

The van has got to go in Wednesday 

could it be something wrong with injectors, do you think?? 

My sisters car had dpf problem according to cars computer but it turned out to be a faulty coil 

Van went in yesterday got it back went straight home,, drove it for  not even 20 miles today and it’s back light is back on and into limp mode again,,,,,

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi

Thought I would join the discussion as had a very similar set of issues. 

In the last six months has a new Air Mass Meter and air temp sensor replaced worked for 3 months then power train light came on followed by malfunction light.

Took to garage would diagnosed DPF filter, tried to clean it wouldn't so replaced.

Drove to Northumberland form n Yorkshire half way there power train light on again. No loss of power etc.

Drove home malfunction light came on. Same Coding problem 2463 DPF.

Took back to garage replaced the Pressure Sensor.

Next Day driving power train sensor light on turns off then malfunction light. 

Coding machine showed same problem. 

Back to Auto Electric who resent computor etc. Lights all off.

Back to Auto Electric this time new code showing Glow plug issue.

Van always starts and runs okay no limp mode happened.

Every wanted to slit your wrists Absolutly fed up with it apart from costing a fortune only to hear they are complicated issues to resolve.

HAS ANYONE RESOLVED TO PROBLEMS OR HAVE YOU ALL GIVEN UP

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club