Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Windscreen Replacement done wrong?

DAVID VIVID

Hi guys I'm new here, had my car for around 2 weeks now and I have had to have a windscreen replacement as there was a chip in it when I purchased it. 

As you can see from the images the chips on the windscreen have 2 covers on them but somehow they seem to have been fitted wrong. They should sit straight and flush to the screen but they appear to have been bent slightly to get back over the chips. The windscreen company have been back out but are confused as to how they should go back on because of the central cover that conceals the rain sensor. I have dropped into Ford who have agreed it's not right but are unsure as to how it should look. The glass is genuine and from Ford and they have checked it to be the correct model.

Does anyone have the same model of car who can confirm how the whole piece should look? It's a 2011 Ford Focus Titanium 1.6 TDCI.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club