Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CD Player

LoneWolf

Hey all,

hope we are all ok??

i dnt no if anyone else has had if on their fusion at all but my cd player is clicking everytime i turn on my cd player or turn it off , it is as if the laser is stuck but then plays the cd ok.

bit of a strange one but its life,

any help would be gd

Ta

Wolf

• 5 months later...

Hi, i know this is an old thread but i also have this problem and am interested as to what this 'clicking' noise is,( as it does my !Removed! head in!!). Like the above this noise only happens when there is a cd in the player, and it starts when i first turn the car on then when i turn it off, it goes on for longer when i turn the car off. Does anyone have any idea's as to what this is and if so could this could be fixed in some way? Thank you.

Great site btw!

Hi, i know this is an old thread but i also have this problem and am interested as to what this 'clicking' noise is,( as it does my !Removed! head in!!). Like the above this noise only happens when there is a cd in the player, and it starts when i first turn the car on then when i turn it off, it goes on for longer when i turn the car off. Does anyone have any idea's as to what this is and if so could this could be fixed in some way? Thank you.

Great site btw!

hey fluke

hope your well

i had mine replaced in the end. it turned out to be the laser within the cd player itself hitting the end of the track it would then unstick itself. i still had my car under warrenty and had it replaced by the dealer took me an age tho to get the dealer to reaplce it as they didnt belive me had to film it in the end lol.

you cant rellay take the cd player to bit and clean it, but if your cars under warrenty get them to replace it.

Hope that helps

Lonewolf

hey fluke

hope your well

i had mine replaced in the end. it turned out to be the laser within the cd player itself hitting the end of the track it would then unstick itself. i still had my car under warrenty and had it replaced by the dealer took me an age tho to get the dealer to reaplce it as they didnt belive me had to film it in the end lol.

you cant rellay take the cd player to bit and clean it, but if your cars under warrenty get them to replace it.

Hope that helps

Lonewolf

usually a sign that the mechanism that moves th elaser is starting to go eventually it will just stop altogether so as said a replacement is needed

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club