Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body Kit Adjustments

Rob.T

Hello, 

This is my first post on the forum! Thanks in advanced for answering my question.

I own a Focus Titanium X MK3 2012 2.0L Diesel in white and want to put an upgraded body kit, i was wondering if it is as easy as, buy the kit I want and it will slot right on. I'm unsure weather to go for the Zetec S look of the ST look anyone got any advice? 

I have added what she currently looks like :)

IMG_0002.JPG

Firstly, hello and welcome robert

We have dedicated sections for each ford model so probably better of posting here http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/forum/2-ford-focus-club/

Also have a good look through the focus how to guides section at the top of the above page, It may have been covered in there.

• Like 1

Cheers for the reply! I'll take a look round, still getting used to the site lol the last bits to do is add the body kit, it's killing me every time I see the plastic skirts and bumpers 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club