Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heko wind deflector problems

EbiKatsu

I have just purchased some heko wind deflectors and the website assured me that I have got the right ones for my car, focus zetec s 2016, and I have attempted to fit them myself. They slot in easy and I have put the clips in too but my window cannot close with them in? It catches as it goes up and won't fully close. I have tried removing the clip and still have the same problem? Can anybody help?

• Like 1

I have just purchased some heko wind deflectors and the website assured me that I have got the right ones for my car, focus zetec s 2016, and I have attempted to fit them myself. They slot in easy and I have put the clips in too but my window cannot close with them in? It catches as it goes up and won't fully close. I have tried removing the clip and still have the same problem? Can anybody help?

Are you using the one touch close to try and close the windows? Keep pressing the button, edging the window up slightly each time until it reaches the top. Let go of the button. Then pull the button upwards and hold it for a few seconds, it should make a slight sound. Try using the one touch after these steps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kpg said:

Are you using the one touch close to try and close the windows? Keep pressing the button, edging the window up slightly each time until it reaches the top. Let go of the button. Then pull the button upwards and hold it for a few seconds, it should make a slight sound. Try using the one touch after these steps.

Would this be a one time thing or would I have to do it everytime I want to close my windows? Surely they should be designed to not catch?

23 minutes ago, Dan P said:

Have a look at this YouTube video, it may help.

Yes I have seen this, I haven't tried this yet. I shall attempt it tomorrow.

Would this be a one time thing or would I have to do it everytime I want to close my windows? Surely they should be designed to not catch?

Should be one time. I'm not sure the right terminology for it but it's something like the window 'relearns' it's stop point.

yes when i fitted mine it was catching and went down, i did the advice above and now it works a dream 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2016 at 4:35 PM, AlexBartlam said:

yes when i fitted mine it was catching and went down, i did the advice above and now it works a dream 

I followed the video in the end at they fit perfect now 😊

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club