Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus MK2.5 mods

Ashrylo
聽Share

Hi everyone, this is my first post so apologies if it takes me a while to reply or generally figure this site out 馃檭聽

I've recently bought a Focus mk2.5 2009 with 12k on the clock and I'm looking to do some interior and exterior modifications but could do with some help and info on what sites to look on for parts, this is the first ford I've ever bought so my knowledge of them is almost none existent! 馃槼

Thanks in advance everyone.聽

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ashrylo, SNAP! I've recently bought a MK2.5 Focus myself!

I've started with a couple of small mod's mostly visual, involving vinyl wrap and LED lighting. The one thing I've found with Ford is most things are easy to take apart and Mod. Interior and exterior panels just pop out, also you'd be surprised how much wiring inside your dash is not used, waiting to be utilized for something. All the wrap and LED I bought from eBay, with the LED rear taillights being the Dectane brand and bought from amazon.

There's a fair few people on here who have written guides on how to Mod things and they are extremely easy to follow (I'm sure some of them will post).

The Mod's next on my list are DAB Radio, LED rear 3rd brake light, Daytime Running Lights and wrap wheels (the 5 spoke steelies that hide under the standard wheel trims).

I would love to know how you get on, and although I've just stared myself, I'll help where I can!

Here is a link to my photo gallery on here of my new Focus:聽

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club