Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dashboard noise and cold air from the third row heater (ford Galaxy titanium x 63 reg)

Maxa

Hi,

Since the somer, I hear notice coming from the dashboard of my ford Galaxy titanium x 63 reg.
I took the care to the dealership and they told me there is nothing to worry about this a normal notice coming from the temperature sensor fan. I was not convinced by that answer but I had accepted it, although I was sure what they told me was not right. I own this car from new and I am the only driver. The noise was not there on day one, I stared hearing this noise since July/August this year. The noise sounds like if something is failing to start like and it is trying to start again and again.

My car was due for service two weeks ago and I have complained about the noise again and I was told the same "not worry" it is a normal noise from the temperature sensor.
Two days after the service, I have noticed that the heater on rear (on the back) is only blowing cold air. The heater on the front is working fine but the one on back is only blowing cold air.

I took the car to a independent garage for second opinion and they old me that the temperature regular is broken and that noise from the dashboard is caused by the broken temperature sensor regulator.

My car is booked for investigation by the dealer. The car is still under manufacturers warranty until the end of this month.

My question:
Has anyone else experienced a similar issue with a ford galaxy.
Can anyone explain the relationship between the baseboard noise which sounds like a something failing to start like a fan or electric dynamo and the old air from heater on back seat (third row).
As I said before the manufacturer warranty will expire by the end of this month (November 2016). I want this problem fixed before the warranty expires.

Many thanks for any advice in advance.

Cheers,
Max

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club