Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

intercooler pipes

Recommended Posts

hi guys ive got a 2004 1.8 tdci focus which wooshes on acceleration due to a leak on either the turbo pipes or intercooler pipes but what I'm looking for is the two metal pipes that run across the top of the engine any ideas where I can get them from

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...