Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

need help!!

Recommended Posts

I have recently bought a 2010 fiesta Z mk7 and i'm slowly but surely modifying it, i was just wondering what the two small skirt things are called on the rear diffuser and also can i buy them on there own or do i have to buy a new diffuser? thanks in advance :)Image result for mk 7 fiesta rear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...