Sign in to follow this  

What's this swivel thing on my seat?

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I'm a newbie so go easy! 

I've just recently bought a 60 plate focus zetec (awesome car by the way, although my only comparison is a little 55 plate Citroën c2) and I've noticed this plastic thing on the side of the drivers seat. DSC_1358.JPGDSC_1357.JPG

I'm guessing it's where the arm rest would've been if the original owner had paid extra? If so, can you buy an arm rest to put in its place? 

Also, any other hints, tips or tricks you've got for me I'd love to know. 

Thanks guys 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Lumbar support. :)

Sit in the seat and adjust it, you'll feel the cushion pushing in to your back.

Thank you! 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this