Do Not Sell My Personal Information

navigation

DANNYY007

Hi all just bought a ford focus titanium 2015. i thought it had navigation but it has not. i was reading some of the treads and they say just fit a ford sd card, will it work for me or dose the ford sync need to have navigation programmed on it first for it to work?

Any help would be great 

Thanks

First of all have you got the 8" Sync screen?
Second, if you have as above - do you have a compass displayed on your screen and does the system show lat/long co-ordinates when you press the 'i' icon at the bottom of the screen?
If all the above applies then you can install navigation but it all depends if you can obtain a navigation licence.
Once the licence is installed then you need a modified ELM cable to give access to the HScan/MScan modules in order to initialise the nav menu.
Once all this is done then you will need a nav SD.
Search the forum for a member called Bannko, he can advise you best on how to source licences and finer details.
I have self activated nav on my 2015 ST but this was by utilising a nav licence created for me by another member via a Ford database but that availability loophole was closed by Ford .

Sent from my SM-G930F

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club