Sign in to follow this  

Someone want to settle an argument?

Recommended Posts

Can anyone settle and argument? 

Is the component a front anti roll bar or front ball joint?

Also does it look like it needs to be replaced? 

It's so I know what to get.20170425_194214.thumb.jpg.9476df86b2a2abadd784185f28e808c2.jpgbottom end

20170425_194208.thumb.jpg.e63c915092592d51a61010f06a2297b7.jpgtop end

Thanks in advance 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

its called a drop link balljoint , antiroll bar link balljoint, and other names people call them .
so ask for a anti roll bar link or drop link.
replacement is normaly required when the rubber dust cover splits allowing dirt and water in wearing the ball joint giving excess play. if where your getting them ask if aluminium or steel , yours is aluminuim

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this