Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New fiesta sun visor...

Girlonmars

Is me just being a shortie, or are the sun visors on the new fiesta excessively large?! I went for a drive this afternoon to take advantage of the lovely day but as soon as i lowered the sun visor, i couldnt see anything - it totally took up all of my vision! Does anyone else have this problem?

Is me just being a shortie, or are the sun visors on the new fiesta excessively large?! I went for a drive this afternoon to take advantage of the lovely day but as soon as i lowered the sun visor, i couldnt see anything - it totally took up all of my vision! Does anyone else have this problem?

I have noticed that when the visor is fully down there is only about 2 inches between it and the steering wheel, but does not cause me a problem. I'm about 6'1" and I have the seat all the way back, all the way down, and the steering wheel all the way out. Can't remember how far up/down the steering wheel is though. Maybe if you push it all of the way around towards the windscreen you will have better vision? :)

I don't have that problem. If anything the sun still blinds me!! I have the seat all the way back also and the seat down.

Oh man! I think i really must be just a short-!Removed! or drive in a granny position! I have the sear raised up quite a lot and fairly forward :( I can use the visor if i push it towards the windscreen but it's the momentary blindness of getting it there thats the odd bit. Oh well, im just going to see it as an amusing 'quirk' and not a problem with the car :)

only problem with Mk7 sun visor I can think of is that it lets some sun in around the sides (edge of windscreen and between mirror). Also if I use it unclipped in the side position it tends to meet my head quite a lot :blink:

The sunvisor can be positioned as low as you want it ;)

I love the fact they are nice and big - unlike the stupidly shaped ones on my last Focus which were about as much use as a handbrake on a canoe :P

The only problem with my wife's visor is that it doesn't stay up. If you push it all the way to the windscreen it flops back down about 2 inches. :angry: I have to lower the drivers seat lower than I'd normally want it in order to see out as it flops down into my line of sight. Can it be adjusted by tightening the screw under the cover?

• 10 years later...

I’ve got an issue with my fiesta active 2018 that I have just purchased second hand from a Ford Main dealer. It has a factory fitted sunroof and try as I might to position my seat, my head bangs on the sun visor if I sit forward to look out of my drivers window to see if anything is coming from the side. Its not even as if a am tall as I am only 5ft 5.  I don’t know if the headlining is lower because of the roof mechanism or what but I am really worried if I have an accident the sun visor will probably cause me a head injury. Has anyone else found this to be a problem? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club