Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The bluefin plunge

After a lot of reading about remaps for the mk4.5 Mondeo txs 2.2 ive decided to take the plunge and order the Bluefin, I like the idea of being able to remove it and set back to default if I ever need to

I will update and let you all know how it goes

After doing a bit of research as I'm very picky what I add to my car a good company with a great reputation is RS Tuning in Leeds. I emailed a few questions and they quickly responded with the answers I needed. Reviews and reputation seems to be spot on and certainly somewhere id take my car but like I said the Bluefin won my decision with the ability to remove the map if ever needed

Exactly the reasons why I chose Bluefin and have not regretted it in the slightest.  If you don't already have it, a performance air filter is a good investment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did do a bluefin plunge update but cant find it so il post here.

Il keep it brief as the other update is on here somewhere.

I ordered at 11:30 and it was with me the following morning at 09:30 :biggrin:

Only took around 20mins to install from start to finish:biggrin:

I saved £60 as they had an offer on :biggrin:

The car feels great. Very responsive, turbo lag is almost none existent and the car just feels like a different beast all together.

This is where i follow on from last update.

The fuel....

Well it looks like im benefiting from all of the above and im getting around 30-40 miles more from a full tank. That dont sound much but I have to fill her up every 2 weeks with the mileage i do and 30-40 miles makes a big difference.

It will pay for its self eventually 

Definitely a good purchase I really am impressed

• 1 month later...