Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for spare part but not sure what to search for or where to buy

Recommended Posts

Hi, I've lost what looks to be a small mud flap on the rear nearside wheel arch. I've tried searching the net using "mud flap" and "splash guard" but to no avail. Can anyone tell me what the part is called and where I might get a replacement? I've attached a photo of the part taken from the offside rear.

Many thanks


Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eddie eastwood said:

That's not the part he's looking for. My dad lost one of his from his Fiesta and had to nip into the garage he bought the car from, they ordered it from Ford and fitted it for him. If he replies to a text I've just sent I'll edit this post with what it's called 😉

Edit: from what he remembers (he's 81) he thinks it's called a 'Rear Arch Air Deflector Kit' (I'd nip into a Ford garage to confirm that's the right part)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...