Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ebay page problem

jace1969

Anyone got this problem like me,i have to scroll so low on the page to get to the bottom and its just blank in the middle then

the ask a question part comes up very low on the page,also if i put the item on my watch list then use my iPhone to read it i get a description

of the item but not on my p.c its like its missing on my p.c.or part of the listing is missing,not all but a nice few.

I've been getting this for a while but not on every page, and not with every seller. 

It's seems to be partially related to Adblock/Adblock Plus blocking the wrong elements, and also misidentifying sellers own hosted page elements for ads.   But that doesn't seem to be whole story, as when I turn off Adblock, refresh the page; I can find the problem still there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GMX said:

I've been getting this for a while but not on every page, and not with every seller. 

It's seems to be partially related to Adblock/Adblock Plus blocking the wrong elements, and also misidentifying sellers own hosted page elements for ads.   But that doesn't seem to be whole story, as when I turn off Adblock, refresh the page; I can find the problem still there. 

Its a very weird thig and i use Adblock plus as well.

Spot on @GMX not that I had put it together with Adblock. It's been happening to me for a while too, I've just ignored it. Seems to happen more on my Android device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Spot on @GMX not that I had put it together with Adblock. It's been happening to me for a while too, I've just ignored it. Seems to happen more on my Android device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The main thing that  i have to make 100% i get whats on the listing i have to save it and read on my iPhone as i even loose some

details about the item at times.

I think eBay have been trying a new layout, there is a link to click to get the full description (like how it used to work on Android). 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club