Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number plate lights fitting

zain611

Just curious but what lights fits in the mk6 fiesta number plates. I saw 239 on here and on autobeam but when I went to fit it in it just about went in with a bit of force to the prongs. Are these correct? The last lights fitted were a c5w fitting. 

I've fitted from autobeam replaces the whole light unit with an led unit plug and play clips straight in place of old unit no problems 

• Like 1

Was looking at those. Might get those for later on as they must be bright. I just find it strange that a c5w bulb fits nicely in the number plate holder whereas a 239 just about fits with the prongs just about bent close to the wire. 

They are amazing and the h7 led headlights. Wouldn't be without them! 

1 hour ago, garywc said:

They are amazing and the h7 led headlights. Wouldn't be without them! 

I ordered their LED halo lights which gives out a white light also can flash amber with the indicators. I was looking at their h7 bulbs. They said it has 10000 lumens which is really bright however mine is a h4 fitting. I am however want to get their LED h11 fog lights which they said gives 10000 lumens also. 

DSC_0088.JPG

I'm not sure about the h4 fitting but the h7 led are 6000 lumen each and 6500k so are really white also have matching side light. Really happy with the look now it looks more luxury than cheap. 

You'll have to let me know how the halo rings look they are on the list to get. Not sure weather to go ambient 2 though but would like more white light than colours 

20171129_105402.jpg

20171129_170633.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Fiesta Mk7. 5 replaced 1 number plate bulb with sealed led  passenger side easy- went to do drivers side and when I removed the oem part the wire connector came out with it. Too fiddly to push back onto the bare copper wires. Should I remove the boot trim and go in from there to get to the loom. All the videos make it seem an easy job, which it is until you mess it up

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club