Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 1.25 how to bleed clutch

BR36

Hi, can anyone provide a video link to show me how to bleed the clutch on a 1.25 Mk6 Fiesta please. Written instructions showing location of bleed nipple and reservoir would be great if not. 

Resevoir is shared with brake fluid so that's simple enough. 

Bleed nipple is on the top of the gearbox,  you need to go in under the air intake pipe/down the left hand side of battery. It's a plastic nipple if I recall, requires a 90 degree turn to open it.

Yes pretty much the same, although clutches can be a PITA to bleed. I am a big fan of vacuum bleeding.

I had trouble manually bleeding the clutch on my old ST24 after I replaced the clutch master cylinder. Got my Eezibleed kit out and hey presto, done in a jiffy.

Thanks for your replies, turned out to be a really simple job....done manually as well so must have been my lucky night:smile:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/21/2017 at 10:44 PM, BR36 said:

Thanks for your replies, turned out to be a really simple job....done manually as well so must have been my lucky night:smile:

could you possibly upload some pictures showing where the location in thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club