Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loud engine noise

JoBasilb

Hi wondered if anybody could help me? I recently purchased a Ford Fiesta titanium 2012 1.4 engine size with only 17,000 miles on the clock, car is a dream only the engine makes a really loud noise but can only hear from inside cabin! I’ve taken it to Kwik fit and they have replaced the steering  suspension part and although the noise has reduced its still loud and gets louder the faster the car goes, they are now advising that the wheel bearing needs replacing, I guess I just wanted to see if anyone has had similar problem and if this will solve the problem? I’m hoping it’s not something else! There’s no loud noise from outside the car . 

Kwik fit isn’t the place to take your car for repairs they are useless idiots. Your better off going to a proper garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for avoiding quickfit. They will just replace parts blindly in the hope it will cure the problem without actually doing any fault finding or condition based maintenance.

If the engine makes a loud noise then what's the wheel bearing got to do with it? Take it somewhere decent with mechanics rather than mickey mouse and co.

14 hours ago, JoBasilb said:

I recently purchased a Ford Fiesta titanium 2012 1.4 engine size with only 17,000 miles on the clock

How recent? Less than 6 months return to where you bought it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club