Sign in to follow this  
emmison96

Selling up - Considering Mk6 Fiesta ST

Hi guys

I currently own a 1.0 ecoboost Zetec S. I am currently looking to pay it off and sell it as I no longer want a car on finance. I've been looking at the MK6 Fiesta ST. Could anyone tell me if this is a good choice or whether I'd be better looking at something different? I'd like a hot hatch with a fair amount of power and reasonable fuel economy.

Cheers!

If you're looking to clear the finance and sell it off then is it not your car then? I'd keep the mk7 zs over the mk6 ST any day.

Have to be careful with the mk6 ST though. They're pretty cheap nowadays, so boy racers have started to modify them, some to better standards than others. Avoid any with modifications and check for accident damage I'd say.

Would agree with Luke. I've heard also about these boiling the power steering fluid. You can't reject one which has had some little mods on it. My ZS has had a USB and HIDs installed. Obviously one which is molested by a boy racer you might just walk away from