Sign in to follow this  
Glenn steward

Mk7 transit 110 2007 injector 4 restricted

Hi everyone ... Really need some help with my 2007 transit van , I’ve not used this site before so not sure how things work on here.

so I brought a mk7 transit 110 for work 152k on clock starts and drives , I brought the van knowing it had a misfire and decided to take a gamble as money is a little tight after Christmas .. so I really need a bit of advise and guidance 

so when I got the van back home 1st thing I did was remove the air filter and noticed oil around 3 injectors ...seemed like an easy fix , when removing the injectors I noticed that injector 4 was coded wrong to the Ecu so I recoded cleaned and replaced copper injector seats also . Thinking that I must off solved the problem I started the van and still runs like a bag of ***** :-(

ive sinced replaced with 2 recon injectors coded but still misfiring and a lot of white smoke too and it stinks .... 

ive looked at the live data but not sure what I’m looking at ... I would highly appreciate some help on these reading or tell me what they mean or what could be causing them 

fault code is - p208a cylinder 4 balance - injector restricted 

injector 1     -5.30 mg

injector 2.    16.42 mg

injector 3       -6.23 mg

injector 4.       -4.91mg

these readings are just on tick over 

also when the engine is running I can unplug injector 4 and nothing changes to the engine revs ... 

i have got a leak test kit on the way also 

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻