Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stereo Fascia Panel

Daz-78

I have a 2004 Ford Fusion 2 1.4 petrol.

Currently, I have a 2Din factory fitted triple head unit (4500). I am looking in to changing it for an aftermarket 1Din head unit. But I do not want to cut off the two bars on the original fascia panel in case I sell the car at a later date. Can someone recommend or suggest where I can obtain a fascia panel without the bars. I have seen images of one, but I can't seem to locate one anywhere myself.

Halfords have them listed at £14, have a look at their ICE and use the Will This Fit My Vehicle button 

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the response. I know that I can get that. But if you look at the picture attached  "2004 Ford Fusion 2 2 Din Stereo Panel - Original", this is my current fascia panel.

Then if you look at picture attached "2004 Ford Fusion 2 2 Din Stereo Panel - Conversion", besides the rear heater control buttons being on the opposite side. The two bars between the triple head unit are not there. Instead, there is a smooth edged hole for the conversion fascia panel to go in to take the new stereo.

Both panels which have the round air vents attached, as it is one complete panel not split in the mid section, as some panels are.

• 2 weeks later...