Do Not Sell My Personal Information

StartStop stopped working

Doc007

I have a 2016 Mondeo 1.5d and the StartStop function has stopped kicking in whenever I pull up at lights or junctions. The button on the console is not illuminated and when I delve into the menus it tells me that it is working. This is despite getting up to normal operating temperature and has been happening for the past few days.

Any ideas?

I'm sorry for re-posting this in the Mondeo section-never quite sure where to put stuff.

Had a similar problem in my MK5, I also had the heated front screen not working.  

Its probably the battery.   I believe once it drops to a certain level, it wont fully charge by driving alone.  Dealer charged it up to test it and its worked since, battery is being changed next week, but since being fully charged its worked perfectly.

• Like 1

indeed, be sure of the fact that your battery is (very) weak

I've had it, new batt and all well

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2018 at 6:42 PM, Proz said:

Been here and got the t-shirt ... my money on battery !

Yes i would say get a new battery .As when it get week the stop start will not work

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club