Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debadge Or Not

Matt Mcginness

thinking about debadging my fiesta titanium mk7

what do people thinhk about it

the colour of the car is dark grey

any thoughts on this would be great

I would leave them on.I would want people to know I am driving a TITANIUM.You paid all that money for it so show it off. :mellow:

It's still a Fiesta whether de-badged or not, so little point really. I think the only ones who seem to think it's cool to de-badge hatch's at the minute are the chav's driving around in eco-Corsa's or 1.2's with the body-kit and sporty wheels who think they're driving race cars. Plus like mentioned you've paid for the top-spec model, may as well leave it on.

Heres plenty of fiesta pics, badged and debadged to help you make up your mind.... http://www.fordowner...228#entry154228

Usually I would have agreed with the comments above but I've ended up removing my badges and I'm definitely not a chav. I figured with the privacy glass, chrome trim and 15 spoke alloys you could see it was a premium spec model.

The look my fiesta's rear is going for is 'its a Ford, thats all you need to know'. lol

Paul ;)

The chav part was mainly aimed at the Corsa's :P luckily there seem to be less in Fiesta's. Score 1 for Ford.

Heres plenty of fiesta pics, badged and debadged to help you make up your mind.... http://www.fordowner...228#entry154228

Usually I would have agreed with the comments above but I've ended up removing my badges and I'm definitely not a chav. I figured with the privacy glass, chrome trim and 15 spoke alloys you could see it was a premium spec model.

The look my fiesta's rear is going for is 'its a Ford, thats all you need to know'. lol

Paul ;)

cheers for the link and i've decided that i will be de-badging it after seeing those pics. my ibiza was debadged and looked awesome just wasnt sure if the fiesta would look good or not and i got the 16" upgrade alloys :rolleyes:

The chav part was mainly aimed at the Corsa's :P luckily there seem to be less in Fiesta's. Score 1 for Ford.

Ah, thats alright then. lol

cheers for the link and i've decided that i will be de-badging it after seeing those pics. my ibiza was debadged and looked awesome just wasnt sure if the fiesta would look good or not and i got the 16" upgrade alloys :rolleyes:

No probs Matt, be sure to take some before and after pics for us :D

Looks good to me mate and at least you've left the 'TITANIUM' badge there, I reckons keep it. Am just thinking if you took it off to see what it looks like and you are careful you can probably just stick it back on again?

Looks good to me mate and at least you've left the 'TITANIUM' badge there, I reckons keep it. Am just thinking if you took it off to see what it looks like and you are careful you can probably just stick it back on again?

i've just finished taking it off and i think it looks better without it

IMG_0155.jpg

Good job! I didn't expect it to look that good without the badge tbh as I've never really liked fully debadged cars, but it suits it well and streamlines the back :)

Good job! I didn't expect it to look that good without the badge tbh as I've never really liked fully debadged cars, but it suits it well and streamlines the back :)

yer i wasnt sure with the fiestas but when i did this to my old mk4 ibiza it looked awesome :)

Yeah I reckon the fiestas rear has enough shape/design to pull off a debadged look without looking too chavy and empty.

Looks good Matt.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club