Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Aftermarket Headlights?

stevewright

I have a black 2007 ford focus mark 2, and im looking at blinging up the front a little bit, but i cant quite decide...

there are about 5 different variations of headlight, chrome, black, projector, halo (chrome and black) or the audi R8 led look.

Im quite keen on the projector/halo"angel" style, but i cant decide on the colour.

Ive got black alloys, and was sticking to the black look, but im thinking the black headlight surrounds might be a bit too much?

Also, they have auto headlights. how does this actually work? and if i change the headlights will it disable this function? (ie where is the lights on sensor)

thanks

I have a black 2007 ford focus mark 2, and im looking at blinging up the front a little bit, but i cant quite decide...

there are about 5 different variations of headlight, chrome, black, projector, halo (chrome and black) or the audi R8 led look.

Im quite keen on the projector/halo"angel" style, but i cant decide on the colour.

Ive got black alloys, and was sticking to the black look, but im thinking the black headlight surrounds might be a bit too much?

Also, they have auto headlights. how does this actually work? and if i change the headlights will it disable this function? (ie where is the lights on sensor)

thanks

from my mates car ide say black projector headlights as they are black no painting needed and you can never have too much black on a black car mate search google youll see it looks nice and moody with those lights on as for the auto lights im not sure the aftermarket ones will work with that function you will have to remove the motor from the standard ones etc and fit to the new ones for the levelling function but im not sure about the auto mode part i couldnt tell you if the sensors in the headlight or in the car near the windscreen thinking about it id eimagine its all integrated into the actual wiring so changing the lights shouldnt cause an issue but dont qoute me on that maybe some one else can answer

thanks

I've got projector's on my 04 plate and love them to peices look great on and off BUT the leveling motors arent on them so adjusting them is an absoulte pig of a job need a screw driver and to work out the level they are supposed to be at not a pleasent job but once its done your laughing.

Id go for a black set of R8 ones with the DRL's :P

The light sensors should work because as far as im aware the sensor is on the back of the rear view mirror on the screen and it just tells the lights through the standard means to turn on. Thats just a guess though dont quote me on it lol

Mike

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club