Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central Scotland Meet

Gazjs

Over the past few months I have sent various PM's to members who have listed themselves in the Scotland role calls. Although there was interest, not everyone could manage at same time. I would really like a meet to take place within the next month or so at a weekend, preferably a Sunday. So, list if you would be interested in attending, and what Sunday you could NOT manage, then from there we will pick our day and location depending on the members attending :)

Thanks,

Garry

I'm intrested in this but Sundays from now might be a bit difficult, but can work round them due to me taking up a role in youthwork.

Davy

i would be happy to attend a meet depending on where it is planned to be set but should be all good and i should be able to attend.

i would be happy to attend a meet depending on where it is planned to be set but should be all good and i should be able to attend.

SET A DATE AND TIME PEOPLE AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU IM WAITING ON MY SHIFTS CHANGING BUT SUNDAYS SHOULD BE FINE

I'd love to get to an FOC meet, I'll be keeping an eye out (along with C-Max Boy 1983).

Sadly, though, August is completely out the window for me, I don't have a quiet weekend all month :(

-T

Not a lot of interest here. Im just going to go ahead and set a date and place and we will see who can attend and if its worth keeping the meet going.

Sunday 29th August.

Fife Central Retail Park

KFC Car Park followed by drive.

1 o'clock

Not a lot of interest here. Im just going to go ahead and set a date and place and we will see who can attend and if its worth keeping the meet going.

Sunday 29th August.

Fife Central Retail Park

KFC Car Park followed by drive.

1 o'clock

Hey, I'm gonna try my best to make it along to this but it's looking doubtful.

Hey, I'm gonna try my best to make it along to this but it's looking doubtful.

[/qu hey im just new on this but id really like to get on an foc meet but is there any in the falkirk/stirling area get back to me soon please my email address is twofast4u0666@hotmail.co.uk thanks hope to hear soon

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club