Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sidelights

shaunyg

hi guys, can anyone explain how to change the sidelight bulb on a 2010 focus? its much harder than what is was like on my 06 focus ST! i've had the light unit out and can see where the sidelight is, but how do you get it out? tried pulling on thin piece of plastic which looks like a lolly pop stick but it doesn't seem to want to move, is this correct?

right done it, but not without grief. the nearside one come out and went back in fine, the offside i got the sidelight bulb holder out, put the new sidelight in tried putting the thing back together and the sidelight fell out and went into the main headlight....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o

after alot of fiddling i ended up taking the headlight bulb out and shaking the unit until the sidelight fell thru the hole for the headlight bulb, it was all worth it as the new headlights and sidelights look mint! :D

just need to change the other bulbs now, btw are the fog lights H8's or H11's, had trouble like this with the ST, Halfords etc said H8's as did most other websites but infact they were H11's??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club