Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Systems Failure

Gav85

Hi all

Just bought a ford focus 1.8tdci 57reg. Engine sytems failure light came on the way home from picking it up once i reached 60mph. It would go when i turn the engine off. But would reappear once i reach 60mph again. Any ideas what it is?

Hi all

Just bought a ford focus 1.8tdci 57reg. Engine sytems failure light came on the way home from picking it up once i reached 60mph. It would go when i turn the engine off. But would reappear once i reach 60mph again. Any ideas what it is?

Could be a fault with the Vehicle Speed Sensor, if you just bought it take it back and get them to repair it as its not fit for purpose at present...

Could be a fault with the Vehicle Speed Sensor, if you just bought it take it back and get them to repair it as its not fit for purpose at present...

Thanks for reply. Sadly I got it from a private seller so have no come back. Do i need to take it to a garage to get it hooked up to a computer to give me a fault code?

Could be anything, you need to get the fault codes read. Any garage should be able to do this for you.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club