Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Neeeebie Here :) Some Advice Please

Gothictazz

HIII,

i have a MK1 mondeo saloon, in fairly good working order needs a lil bit off attention.

not sure what to do with it, its my partners car, she wants to scrap it, but i feel its to good a car to just throw away.

i also have a MK3 saloon mondeo, it was written off not long ago, i still have it, its all cosmetics could repair it but the other lil probs add up as well, so i dnt know weather its worth my time getting it back on the road, breaking it or cut my losses and scrapping in.

any ideas???

(sorry if spelling is bad)

Hi welcome :)

HIII,

i have a MK1 mondeo saloon, in fairly good working order needs a lil bit off attention.

not sure what to do with it, its my partners car, she wants to scrap it, but i feel its to good a car to just throw away.

i also have a MK3 saloon mondeo, it was written off not long ago, i still have it, its all cosmetics could repair it but the other lil probs add up as well, so i dnt know weather its worth my time getting it back on the road, breaking it or cut my losses and scrapping in.

any ideas???

(sorry if spelling is bad)

Welcome to the forum,

if you have the ground space id advertise the mondeo on an eBay listing for breaking.

then sell what you can from it, while keeping a rolling chassie to eventuslly turn it in to the scrap yard,

and the money gained from the breaking can fix any little problems you may have with the focus. or the other way around, break the focus to fix the mondeo, how badly dammaged is the mondeo mate, have you got any pictures.

hiya

na at moment i dnt have very much space at all, it needs 2 doors and a wing down the passenger side, then again it needs the breaks looking at a new front bumper (which i have got)

i have no idea how to add a piccy on here

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club