Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear brake light bulb

stucav

Can anyone help me, my passenger brake light has gone. Went to change it the other day but can only see one screw, which is next the the light half way down on inside of boot. Tried pulling light unit but no luck, is there any other screws to un do or something else that I need to do???

Cheers

I'm assuming you have a hatch. Mine's a saloon and the rear clusters are held on with three black plastic wingnut-type things - they're on really shallow threads and take !Removed! ages to unscrew. Remove all three from inside the boot, ease the unit out by pushing on the visible bolts that the wingnuts were on, and unplug the multiplug (stick a flat screwdriver in the slot, then pull the plug out). I wouldn't imagine HB ones to be vastly different.

Hope this helps.

remove the screw you can see when you open the boot, and then have a look inside the boot behind the light, there is a large plastic nut type thing that unscrews then the light will pull off.

Thanks for your help, I take the other screw in behind/under the plastic inside the cars behind the light. Take it I will have to pull it back a bit to get to the screw????

Thanks for your help, I take the other screw in behind/under the plastic inside the cars behind the light. Take it I will have to pull it back a bit to get to the screw????

nope there is nothing hiding the screw, i cant remember if you can see it by just opening the boot or if you need to remove the parcel shelf and look over the seats but if you have a feel about for it you will find it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club