Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlamp Rear Rubber Seals

robbfocus

Hi all,

Im wondering if anyone could assist me in finding a replacement weather guard for the rear of the headlight unit for my Ford Focus 2009?

I was checking the bulbs were correctly seated and in a flurry of testing, i drove off leaving the rubber seal on my engine, and alas was lost somewhere between my source and destination locations!

I've had a look online but cant seem to find the correct item, or perhaps the correct search terms.

It's the circular rubber seal that attaches to the back of the headlamp unit (dimmed) to stop any water (i assume) getting into the unit.

Thanks

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/

If you go on that website. click on parts request and explain to them what you are after and they should be able to help you. If not you're either looking at having to pick on up from a breakers yards or a complete new headlamp assembly

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club