Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mk3 mondy ghia x

david72

hi everybody im dave from belfast i,ve just bought a lovely mondeo ghia x 2001 mk3 real nice car had focus and orion over the years but mondeo is the ulitmate slight prob (s) eng light has come on got it checked egr valve semms to be prob doesnt really affect driving at minute 170 pound new from ford now the catch i can get a second hand one from ra autoparts in england with three months guarantee for 33 pound is this wise any ideas as to the life time of one of these valves my car has 87898 on clock .Second prob seems to be clutch it doesnt bite until your foot almost of the pedal is this normal or a sign of something more as i say the car is driving perfect at min plenty of power

:rolleyes:

you could try removing and cleaning the egr valve before having to buy a new one, the clutch sounds like it getting worn ,but untill it starts slipping i would not worry about it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club