Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil And Fliter Change

fiesta_lad

For 5 litres for £14 thats a bargin when ive had oil changes done in the past and ive gone to check my oil to see if its needs topping up not once have i had to top it up lol ive had a bottle of oil for about 2 years nearly lol another thing i would like to point outside my house it not exsacliy level but not on a big slope if you get what i mean does this matter it is level but when i take my foot of the brake my car does roll back a tiny bit but not that much.

ha, swap you - mine needs topping up half a litre every week nearly. i do 400 miles a week so i suppose its not that bad and its not getting any worse so f*ck it lol. looking to get a new car soon anyway.

it is quite important that you do the oil on a level surface, if its a tiny amount i wouldnt worry but if it is a bit of a slope then personally i would get the jack and axle stands out and level it.

ha, swap you - mine needs topping up half a litre every week nearly. i do 400 miles a week so i suppose its not that bad and its not getting any worse so f*ck it lol. looking to get a new car soon anyway.

it is quite important that you do the oil on a level surface, if its a tiny amount i wouldnt worry but if it is a bit of a slope then personally i would get the jack and axle stands out and level it.

Its not a big slope no lol its only a tiny one my car rolls back a tiny bit then stops by it self.

Its not a big slope no lol its only a tiny one my car rolls back a tiny bit then stops by it self.

i wouldnt worry then, the bit where i do my car is like that too. although i emptied the boot of my car one day and stupidly put the spare wheel on the ground standing up. i turned round a minute later, where the f%ck has my wheel went? it had rolled down the hill lmao :lol: dafty.

from eurocarparts - £16.76 you can have the oil and filter at your door

i wouldnt worry then, the bit where i do my car is like that too. although i emptied the boot of my car one day and stupidly put the spare wheel on the ground standing up. i turned round a minute later, where the f%ck has my wheel went? it had rolled down the hill lmao :lol: dafty.

from eurocarparts - £16.76 you can have the oil and filter at your door

Lol iam just looking on there site now looking for a oil fliter wrench can't seem to find one tho must of mit tho its a cheap site for car parts dont u think.

Lol iam just looking on there site now looking for a oil fliter wrench can't seem to find one tho must of mit tho its a cheap site for car parts dont u think.

yeah, eurocarparts are brilliant. if they havent got what your looking for they can usually get it for you next day.

this is similar to what i use most of the time - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Belt-oil-filter-wrench-strap-small-65-110mm-BOHID_W0QQitemZ140400849879QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Hand_Tools_Equipment?hash=item20b08af3d7

if you want to save a few quid on that, you could always stick a screwdriver through the filter, not recommended though :lol:

yeah, eurocarparts are brilliant. if they havent got what your looking for they can usually get it for you next day.

this is similar to what i use most of the time - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Belt-oil-filter-wrench-strap-small-65-110mm-BOHID_W0QQitemZ140400849879QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Hand_Tools_Equipment?hash=item20b08af3d7

if you want to save a few quid on that, you could always stick a screwdriver through the filter, not recommended though :lol:

Good good well you been a very big help tonight thank you very much iam off 2 bed now but if i need any more help i will give you a shout cheers alan.

Good good well you been a very big help tonight thank you very much iam off 2 bed now but if i need any more help i will give you a shout cheers alan.

no problem mate, i could do with some sleep too :lol:

speak to you soon

stef

• 4 years later...

This 4 year old topic relates to a 13 year old Fiesta 1.3.