Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Scotland

Jack7

if you have it before the 7th august you going to ford fair? am going down with mrs on 6th about lunch time, cars going on fiestaownersclub stand. will be a good day out, tickets are £16 and camping is £10 for the sat nyt. trying to organise a car convoy on way down.

as you can tell by the times im posting on here im very busy in camp today. Got 700 magazines to clean this week....................... want to kill myself

I wish but tbh I doubt it, unless I see a car at a crazy good price haha. I'm thinking it'll be the end of August/ start of September.

Why do you need to clean that many magazines? Thats rough going haha.

just my companys worth of magazines. just making sure everythings clean after afghan. pretty much the whole batallion is doing a colours parade infront of the queen on saturday in edinburgh and luckily for me i couldnt get a tailored jacket to fit me :D so not doing major drill every day of the week and cleaning kit every nite. so kinda got the rubbish jobs this week, altho we do skive quite a bit. work for an hour take a break then again for an hour. aslong as all are clean for friday they dont care. easy money :D

heres hoping you get a car earlier than expected man

just my companys worth of magazines. just making sure everythings clean after afghan. pretty much the whole batallion is doing a colours parade infront of the queen on saturday in edinburgh and luckily for me i couldnt get a tailored jacket to fit me :D so not doing major drill every day of the week and cleaning kit every nite. so kinda got the rubbish jobs this week, altho we do skive quite a bit. work for an hour take a break then again for an hour. aslong as all are clean for friday they dont care. easy money :D

heres hoping you get a car earlier than expected man

Haha sound good mate! Nothing better than easy money :)

Ayee I hope I get it soon too! Just need to keep my eyes peeled for a bargain and hope i get a decent price for my current car!

theres a few 09 plates for sub £9000 just now on pistonheads mate, was looking for cars earlier.

make an enquiery at a garage about a trade in to get a rough ballpark figure for yor car. then you know what your dealing with

theres a few 09 plates for sub £9000 just now on pistonheads mate, was looking for cars earlier.

make an enquiery at a garage about a trade in to get a rough ballpark figure for yor car. then you know what your dealing with

Cheers mate! :]

welcome to the site

Cheers :]

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club