Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts
  • Ford Model: MK2.5 Focus 1.6 Titanium Petrol
  • Year: 2011
Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

Oh, Battlefield 3 is way better than COD, you should try it catch

I've heard that said by others Antifath, might take a look at it......as you can tell my COD MW3 ain't arrived yet :rolleyes: got the order dispatched email today though.......

And yes as you have shown you can sort the DPF replacement out far cheaper than the rip off dealer prices. I mean it's only part of the exhaust system for chribs sake.

Oh and by the way, my last post was not getting at you per say. I tell it how I see it, if I reckon it needs saying I say it. And like in your case I sometimes do it with a sarcastic bent, now that to me was bloke humour, like your reply to me was.

However a particular Mod apparently could not recognised it as bloke sarcastic humour, and as I ain't about to change how I see it or tell it any time soon, we are obviously on a collision course.............so best I be off to pastures new.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

Catch,

Your comments did not come across as sarcastic for one second. The trouble with the internet is, nobody can tell from typing what's sarcastic and what's not. You reported your own post, and i responded to what you asked. I did not mean anything bad by what i said in my earlier post, and im not here to make enemies.

You are very welcome to say what you like (within reason) and we would of probably never of seen your post if you never reported it. I think it's best to leave it at that, and get back on topic :)

#18 Barry_

Barry_

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Name: Baz
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 TDCI Titanium
  • Year: 2006

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

Reported his own post ROFL

#19 catch

catch

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts
Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

Reported his own post ROFL

which obviously only goes to show, me being a big boy, I'm not in the habit of complaining about what peeps say, [and nor was I on this occasion ] The only message I sent to the mods was........"as per my post"........and coincidently in that post was the request to Mods to merge the threads ............:rolleyes:

You see Barry.........hitting the report button is the easiest and fastest way to contact those who have the ability to merge threads :rolleyes:

And I would have thought that was obvious to the mod recipient I sent the request too..... :rolleyes:

But there you go......most people can see the bleeding obvious without it having to be explained to them :rolleyes:

Anyway as Marks says that's the internet for you .........hugs and kisses all round :D

#20 Barry_

Barry_

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Name: Baz
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 TDCI Titanium
  • Year: 2006

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:20 PM

LOL Welcome back.

you got MW3 yet?? Question - did you order from Asda?? If you did then you ring and moan about the delay you will get a 50% discount - know people who got the HE addition (or what ever its called) for like 30 after discounts (given a 10 e-voucher as well before hand)

Anyway on topic - OP - you find a local garage to reset it for you?? 2BH considering the 's you already saved i wouldn't mind the charge by ford considering. Could get them to check for other codes and stuff at the same time - make the most of the hr charge.

#21 catch

catch

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts
Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:48 PM

LOL Welcome back.

you got MW3 yet?? Question - did you order from Asda?? If you did then you ring and moan about the delay you will get a 50% discount - know people who got the HE addition (or what ever its called) for like 30 after discounts (given a 10 e-voucher as well before hand)

Barry, sorry not ignoring you mate, I disable email notification last week and yet to re enable it, as I've been busy doing other stuff.

As to MW3, I ordered from Amazon circa 34 on five day free delivery. Ordered Tuesday, dropped through letter box Friday morning so cannot complain about that. I loaded late Friday night but did not play it. Eldest grandson came Saturday afternoon stayed overnight, Sunday morning I walk into my study, I see a guy hanging from the ceiling [in game obviously]I said where are you now, he says I think its the end of the game, I said oh thanks saves me the job of playing it to see the ending :rolleyes:... grand kids what are they like .........some times you want to cuddle em and sometimes ..............

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users