Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

MonsterST

Ford Fiesta St500!!

14 posts in this topic

Wassup guys,

So it now seems I'm a new owner of a LOVELY Fiesta ST500!!

I paid £3900 cash + MY old 03 corsa

Car came with 35k miles

CAT D - Seen the pictures it was panel/bumper damage.

MOT TODAY

3 Months Warranty

- I'd like to think I've got a good deal. As I've been saving for an ST for a while now and I've been forever checking autotrader, saw this gem come up and borrowed some money of my old man so I could complete the deal!

- I just wanted to say HELLO, are there any other Fiesta ST OWNERS OUT THERE?!

It's SUCH a BEAST! But I feel like a learner again.

Welcome to FOC :)

Enjoy the new car

Welcome to FOC :)

Enjoy the new car

Thanks buddy! Car's been sitting in the garage for 6 months prior to my purchase. Small thob thob thob sound in the wheels when driving and when I brake I get some shake in the steering wheel(Rusty pads/Might be on way out?).

Apart from that, it's one hell of a car!

Jumping up to a 2l from a 1.2 corsa, is a big JUMP! So have major respect for the power right now.

I have a rattle, my pads have killed my disks so looking in to new pads and some stronger than original disks.

I have a rattle, my pads have killed my disks so looking in to new pads and some stronger than original disks.

I've just bought the car, would an MOT pick this up?

I'll have a look at them with my dad on Monday see what he thinks. He seems to think that we should give the pads/discs a week or so to remove some of the rust etc?

MOT probably will yes and you could be failed. Rust should really be removed with a decent blast on a B road if honest if they're in any shape, just be careful because you have a slightly compromised breaking system with the rust. If it doesn't clear by then, probably best to go new.

MOT probably will yes and you could be failed. Rust should really be removed with a decent blast on a B road if honest if they're in any shape, just be careful because you have a slightly compromised breaking system with the rust. If it doesn't clear by then, probably best to go new.

Yeah as I said the car has been unmoved for a little over 6 months. I gave it a pretty decent blast on the way home, 30 minute journey, 20 odd on motorway. However as suggested if rustle and the brake rumbling doesn't stop I'll see how much some new pads/discs cost.

Any ideas? :D

For new disks all round, probably £100 - £200 depending on how good you go with the disks, though more if you want high performance. Probably similar in good quality pads too.

You could do it well for about £250 - 300

For new disks all round, probably £100 - £200 depending on how good you go with the disks, though more if you want high performance. Probably similar in good quality pads too.

You could do it well for about £250 - 300

Okay, well hopefully they can hold off for a bit as I'm skint!

Currently in GOMADMODE at work and doing as much overttime as possible :P

Cheers man

Hiya, Im a fellow ST500 driver....hope you love yours as much as I love mine :D

Hi and welcome to the Forums

Hello fellow ST500 owner, did you manage to get the problem sorted?

Picking one up tomorrow!

How do people feel about removing the decals? I think I prefer the sleek all-black look.

Picking one up tomorrow!

How do people feel about removing the decals? I think I prefer the sleek all-black look.

By doing that your removing 1 of the things that make it a ST500, could have just bought a standard ST.

If you like it without the decals take them off, it's your car.