19 replies to this topic

#16 Drunknmunky

Drunknmunky

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec 1.4
Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:09 AM

The contrasting colours inside work really well, breaks it up, glad we went for that instead of the other .

Thats the exact car, model colour etc that i want, just trying to get a good deal on one. :P

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 KeithC

KeithC

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:00 AM

Thats the exact car, model colour etc that i want, just trying to get a good deal on one. :P

You'll have to be quick as I believe the prices are going up again in early April.

#18 Drunknmunky

Drunknmunky

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec 1.4
Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:53 AM

You'll have to be quick as I believe the prices are going up again in early April.

Going next week hopefully to a few garages to see what deals i can get so fingers crossed i get a good one. :D

#19 MichellefromEssex

MichellefromEssex

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S Mountune
Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:17 AM

Going next week hopefully to a few garages to see what deals i can get so fingers crossed i get a good one. :D

My tip is to go in and push your luck with what you want, its a buyers market atm. Do you know anyone with a ford ticket you could use? one of my OH customers gave us a loyalty ticket and we got 500 off the car on top of the discount we got and ontop of our money for trade in on the merc. Oh also we waited and got the lower VAT and ended up with 5k off of our car plus a few extras like Mats, fuel and superguard. Good luck x

#20 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

My tip is to go in and push your luck with what you want, its a buyers market atm. Do you know anyone with a ford ticket you could use? one of my OH customers gave us a loyalty ticket and we got 500 off the car on top of the discount we got and ontop of our money for trade in on the merc. Oh also we waited and got the lower VAT and ended up with 5k off of our car plus a few extras like Mats, fuel and superguard. Good luck x

I'm not picking at your post, but 5k discount? That would make your car just 8,000...the base fiesta costs more. Was that a typo?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users