JAR897

Format

Order Date: 31 January

Build Date: 15 May

Delivery Date: ????

Model: 5-door Titanium

Engine Size: 1.6 VVT

Colour: Sea Grey

Options: Front & Rear Parking Sensors, ESP & Traction Assist, Lumbar Support, steel spare wheel, privacy glass deleted, mudflaps.

Total Cost £12350

terrible waiting time.... i hope mine is not that bad :(

Order Date: 22nd Feb 09

Build Date: ???

Delivery Date: 9th or 14th April 09 :angry:

Model: Titanium

Engine Size: 1.4

Colour: Panther Black

Options: Bluetooth Handsfree, Voice Control and USB Connection,Electronic Automatic Temperature Control,

Iv been waiting for my Fiesta for aaaages now. iv been ringing my salesman and he cant really give me a straight answer regarding the delivery date. He said it should be coming this weekend but im not holding my breath. I cant believe how long it is taking!!

Yeah! Another black Titanium! Hope you get it soon Lucy. Post some pics. The wait is nearly over! :)

thanks! ;) i cant wait for my car to get here!

it doesnt help that i havent got a car at the moment and im depending on members of the family to take me to work and stuff! my last fiesta (56 plate) was stolen in january 09 and i was gutted. Cant wait have a car again!!!!!!!!!!! lol im just being impatient! but I want my car now!!! lol

thanks! ;) i cant wait for my car to get here!

it doesnt help that i havent got a car at the moment and im depending on members of the family to take me to work and stuff! my last fiesta (56 plate) was stolen in january 09 and i was gutted. Cant wait have a car again!!!!!!!!!!! lol im just being impatient! but I want my car now!!! lol

I'm more impatient than you but it helps so much to see other excited and impatient people on here. :)

I'm more impatient than you but it helps so much to see other excited and impatient people on here. :)

Im glad im not the only one who is excited! Although, you have got ages to wait! May? is that right? sorry, i dont mean to burst your bubble! i just dont understand why we have to wait so long for our cars :(

Did you order yours from the same area as mine?

Im glad im not the only one who is excited! Although, you have got ages to wait! May? is that right? sorry, i dont mean to burst your bubble! i just dont understand why we have to wait so long for our cars :(

Did you order yours from the same area as mine?

I'm North London! Ordered it from Ford dealer in Stamford Hill. If I get it early May I'll be happy as the first date they gave me was Mid to Late June. It will get here soon enough and I'm also thinking, the longer it takes, the longer I have before I need to pay for it! :lol: So its not such a bad thing!

I'm North London! Ordered it from Ford dealer in Stamford Hill. If I get it early May I'll be happy as the first date they gave me was Mid to Late June. It will get here soon enough and I'm also thinking, the longer it takes, the longer I have before I need to pay for it! :lol: So its not such a bad thing!

Oh. North London. god, thats far from me! If they told you June at first then i guess May is not so bad! lol And i have thought about that, i wont have to start paying for it until i get it so........but then again im desperate for this car because i need my freedom back :lol:

Did you get yours on Options?

Yep using Ford Options. I'm happy with the deal. I finish one loan and this one takes its place so its fine for me.

Yep using Ford Options. I'm happy with the deal. I finish one loan and this one takes its place so its fine for me.

One day closer to getting my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, a little excited lol

Yeah im using ford options again, i think it the best way of doing it. I mean, who keeps a car for longer than 3 years?

Im suprised at how many people, here on the forum and around town, have the new Fiesta in Panther Black. It seems very popular. I think the Black and the pink are the main colours iv seen. I liked the pink, but thought it might be hard to sell on in the future. Plus my other half said no! :( lol

I mean, who keeps a car for longer than 3 years?

Er, I do actually. Ten year old Focus still goes like new and looks superb too when it's clean. Sometimes I think I must be crazy to change it for a new Fiesta but I suppose, like its driver, it must be ageing under the skin. :P

Sorry, didnt mean to offend you :lol: . Was just trying to say that i think the ford options is a good idea. Me personally, i like changing my cars, like the excitement of driving something new and getting the feel of it. I get a little bored after 3 years!

Sorry, didnt mean to offend you :lol: . Was just trying to say that i think the ford options is a good idea. Me personally, i like changing my cars, like the excitement of driving something new and getting the feel of it. I get a little bored after 3 years!

No problem - I remember the feeling :rolleyes: ....and the new Fiesta has brought some of it back. The waiting is getting to me .

I take it your not married. :lol:

We'll be keeping ours for a while. After 3 years I doubt it'll have 12,000 miles on the clock, still under 400 at the moment and we've had it a month. No point getting rid of a good car with so little use. It doesn't help having to pay for 2 cars in the household, I suppose if we only needed one then I can see your point.

I take it your not married. :lol:

We'll be keeping ours for a while. After 3 years I doubt it'll have 12,000 miles on the clock, still under 400 at the moment and we've had it a month. No point getting rid of a good car with so little use. It doesn't help having to pay for 2 cars in the household, I suppose if we only needed one then I can see your point.

lol no im not married, but my other half will be please to hear me say that its only cars that i get bored of :lol:

I would love to only have 12,000 mile on the clock after three years. On my last fiesta, i did 12,000 in the first year and 10,000 in the second. So i guess you could say i get my monies worth! :lol: but i just love driving.

Format

Order Date: 4th April

Build Date: TBC

Delivery Date: 9th April

Model: Style +

Engine Size: 1.25

Color: Panther Black

Options: bluetooth Handsfree and Voice Control, Paint and Interior Protection (Safeguard)

Total Cost Approx £12,900

How come you're getting it so quick?

just spoke to someone at the dealership. They are now saying the car is not going to be delivered until 28th April..................slowly loosing my patience and the will to live. :angry: Just waiting for a call back from the manager so i can complain and demand that i get my car this week or im canceling the order.

Now im thinking i might just get a 58 plate that is already in the country and ready to go.........

Has anyone else had this sort of customer service from their dealerships? or am i just being a difficlut customer? i think they are just telling me what i want to hear. im so disappointed, i want to cry. :(

Oh that sucks Lucy! I think you might have to stick it out though. I wouldnt want anyone else getting the car I'd ordered and you dont want a 58 plate. Just be patient a little bit longer. Only days to go now :)

Oh that sucks Lucy! I think you might have to stick it out though. I wouldnt want anyone else getting the car I'd ordered and you dont want a 58 plate. Just be patient a little bit longer. Only days to go now :)

Well, more than a few days to wait, more like weeks! i feel know exactly what you mean, i dont want someone else to have the car that i ordered. iv even got the log book, all in my name and everything!!! i just dont understand. im going to the dealership tonight with my other half, see if we can get some answers out of them. Fingers crossed x

Well, more than a few days to wait, more like weeks! i feel know exactly what you mean, i dont want someone else to have the car that i ordered. iv even got the log book, all in my name and everything!!! i just dont understand. im going to the dealership tonight with my other half, see if we can get some answers out of them. Fingers crossed x

yeah good luck... i live 50miles away from my dealership so i just get fobbed off on phone. "Oh i will see if i can chase it for you but if i dont call you back its because i have'nt been able to".

Why cant someone at the dealership just ring ford and question why my car seems to be delayed a lot longer than others they are ordering every single day??? why is that not logical.

Tomorrow morning bang at 9o'clock i will be on the phone chasing, if I dont get anywhere then i'll simply ask to speak to the manager, who undoutedly will be busy and will call me back..... but what am i to think if he does not? "he cant sort it". grrr

lol, i sound so petty, but im just so excited and now very frustrated. I've been told (and not been told any different yet) that i should expect my car by end of april/first week of may (in 3 weeks)..... what, without it even being built yet or even a build date set for that matter? Why am i/my car being ignored.

there is obviously some backlog issues, but all i'm trying to do is get the dealership to look into it and tell me that that is the case and "unfortunetly....." you know! My problem is they are not even trying and potentially delaying my car even further cus someone has not clicked there might be an issue that could have been sorted..... who knows? hence my frustration...

yeah good luck... i live 50miles away from my dealership so i just get fobbed off on phone. "Oh i will see if i can chase it for you but if i dont call you back its because i have'nt been able to".

Why cant someone at the dealership just ring ford and question why my car seems to be delayed a lot longer than others they are ordering every single day??? why is that not logical.

Tomorrow morning bang at 9o'clock i will be on the phone chasing, if I dont get anywhere then i'll simply ask to speak to the manager, who undoutedly will be busy and will call me back..... but what am i to think if he does not? "he cant sort it". grrr

lol, i sound so petty, but im just so excited and now very frustrated. I've been told (and not been told any different yet) that i should expect my car by end of april/first week of may (in 3 weeks)..... what, without it even being built yet or even a build date set for that matter? Why am i/my car being ignored.

there is obviously some backlog issues, but all i'm trying to do is get the dealership to look into it and tell me that that is the case and "unfortunetly....." you know! My problem is they are not even trying and potentially delaying my car even further cus someone has not clicked there might be an issue that could have been sorted..... who knows? hence my frustration...

I could not agree more with you.

Why are we being ignored? I spoke to someone this morning on the phone who listened to me complaining and told me that a manager would be calling me back......and guess what..... i havent had a call from anyone.

Just like you, i was so excited about getting my car, but now im so frustrated and angry that the people who are suppose to helping us cant even be bothered to return our calls. Im so disappointed with fords.

x

I could not agree more with you.

Why are we being ignored? I spoke to someone this morning on the phone who listened to me complaining and told me that a manager would be calling me back......and guess what..... i havent had a call from anyone.

Just like you, i was so excited about getting my car, but now im so frustrated and angry that the people who are suppose to helping us cant even be bothered to return our calls. Im so disappointed with fords.

x

indeed. Im still very excited and i look at pictures and browse here everyday, just frustrated and not feeling as though I'm not being kept in the loop or valued. If I could ring ford direct and give them my VIN number and get an update myself i would, but they dont allow it!!

My dealer just needs to ring them, give the VIN/order number and find out whats what, estimation, issues, where the problem is (if any) thats holding it up and resolve it and feed back to me and give me a reasonable estimation or suggest i contact again at some time depending on what they say. job done, i will stop moaning/stop being so frustrated/chasing and feel better. I know they cant help it if there are hold ups at ford but keep me in the loop at the least, not just leave me with no communication for 4/5 weeks after taking my order and my deposit!!!

I just want a build date like others have had, then a few days after the build date ring them again for estimated arrival date. then few days after the arrival date, if have not heard from them, ring and check again. Its my new car ive paid a lot of money for and given them a £1000 deposit upfront, why cant they give me some service??

anyway, i will ring them when at work 2mos and will update on here when i finish. let me know how u get on.

x

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club